Monday 18 November 2013

Tea Pot Cozy

After having knitted like crazy this weekend, I have finally finished my first Christmas Present – and am so, so proud of me. I normally don’t start caring for gifts until it is too late and everything has to be rushed and it becomes really stressful, so this year is my personal best starting time. How about you? Has the Christmas Fever already got to you? Or are you still relaxed and fine with the world?


This was an idea I had seen many times on the internet and absolutely fallen in love with it, but I didn’t really like the patterns available. So I made up my own, which turned out like this:
 
 
 
A really cute, easy-to-accomplish present idea for any tea lovers in your family!
What have you made so far? I would love to see your self-made presents and inspirations!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment